Welcome to Press & Media Area of Press & Media area of Winter Days of Metal. If you are interested in cooperation and wish to apply for WDoM accreditation, please fill in the form below.
The deadline for submission of your application is 19th of January, 2018. After this date, we will not accept any other applications. You will be informed of whether you were granted an accreditation or not by 22nd of January, 2018. Changes (for example, in case of illness) are possible until 24th of January, 2018 only. The organizers have the right to decline any accreditation due to not meeting the deadline, requirements, and conditions or in case of exceeded number of applications without any further explanation.
- Filled in and submitted application form (below)
- Please use official working email with company's domain only! (no gmail, hotmail and other generic e-mail addresses please!). If there are more people applying from the same media/company, all should use 1 contact e-mail only!
- An accreditation for a magazine will be decided partially according to the published materials of past year(s) of the festival (first timers are an exception)
- For web media, it is necessary to provide at least one pre-coverage publication and one article covering a previous edition of WDoM prior to the festival (first timers are an exception)
- At the same time, with application for press accreditation, media agrees to provide all media outputs of the Festival to the WDoM team (firstname.lastname@example.org) after publishing or broadcasting their reportages no later than on 31st of March, 2018. Meeting these requirements will be the important factor influencing the process of granting an accreditation for next edition of the WDoM festival, and also for prioritizing your specific interview requests.
For links, scans etc. of previous WDoM coverage in your media, we will provide an easy to use personal and secure uploader, and invite you personally via e-mail. You will then be able to login, review your accreditation data and convince us with your prior work.
Application form submitted is not a guarantee that your press accreditation will be approved. You will be informed about accrediation being approved or denied in a separated e-mail.
If your accreditation will be approved, you need to print your confirmation (with QR code) and bring it, together with a valid personal ID, to the VIP festival entrance, where you will be provided with festival wristband and pass.
Please fill in all the requested data, including a confirmation by your editor in chief on your assignment to report on our festival. We need also your valid mobile phone number (with area code) to be able to inform you about planned interviews, press conferences, and photographing opportunities during the festival.