Welcome to Press & Media Area of Winter Days of Metal. If you are interested in cooperation and wish to apply for WDoM accreditation, please fill in the form below.
The deadline for submission of your application is 12.November, 2018. After this date, we will not accept any other applications. You will be informed of whether you were granted an accreditation or not by 18.November, 2018 latest. Changes (for example, in case of illness) are possible until 20.November, 2018 only. The organizer has the right to decline any accreditation due to not meeting the deadline, requirements, and conditions or in case of exceeded number of applications or in any other case without any further explanation.
- Filled in and submitted application form (below)
- Please use official working email with company's domain only! (no gmail, hotmail and other generic e-mail addresses please!). If there are more people applying from the same media/company, everyone applying should use 1 contact e-mail only!
- For web media, it is necessary to provide at least 5 pre-coverage publications/articles of the actual WDoM festival edition and one article covering a previous edition of WDoM prior to the festival (first timers are an exception for previous editions)
- For printed media, radio media and TV media it is necessary to provide at least 3 pre-coverage publications/articles of the actual WDoM festival edition and one article covering a previous edition of WDoM prior to the festival (first timers are an exception for previous editions)
- At the same time, with application for press accreditation, media agrees to provide all media outputs of the Festival to the WDoM team (email@example.com) after publishing or broadcasting their reportages no later than on 31st of December, 2018. Meeting these requirements will be the important factor influencing the process of granting an accreditation for next edition of the WDoM festival.
For links, scans etc. of previous WDoM coverage in your media, we will provide an easy to use personal and secure uploader, and invite you personally via e-mail. You will then be able to login, review your accreditation data and convince us with your prior work.
Application form submitted is not a guarantee that your press accreditation will be approved. You will be informed about accrediation being approved or denied in a separated e-mail.
If your accreditation will be approved, you need to print your confirmation (with QR code) and bring it, together with a valid personal ID, to the VIP festival entrance, where you will be provided with festival wristband and pass.
Please fill in all the requested data and make sure the data entered is valid.